Response to Covid-19 Outbreak
As a company, our role and responsibilities are focused in two areas: the health and wellbeing of our employees and our customers. With that in mind, Deery is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, and Iowa’s health agencies.
While all Deery locations remain open and continue to operate with the same level of customer care and service, Deery has taken a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices.
- Continued education on correct handwashing and respiratory hygiene practices.
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles; wipe down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings while practicing social distancing.
- Additional Videos & and photos sent via text or email to help customers expedite their purchase and decrease time away from home.
- Offering FREE Sold vehicle delivery within 200 miles of the dealership. Store to Door Test Drives up to 100 miles from the dealership*.
As the world copes with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a company, we’ll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners, and we are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.
We are privileged to serve you and this community and look forward to seeing you soon.