Vehicle Detailing Available
Types of detailing services
There are a variety of detailing services available, each with its own benefits. Some of the most common types of detailing services include:
- Vehicle Exterior detailing: This type of detailing focuses on the exterior of your car, including the paint, windows, wheels, and tires.
- Vehicle Interior detailing: This type of detailing focuses on the interior of your car, including the seats, carpets, dashboard, and console.
- Full Vehicle detailing: This type of detailing includes both exterior and interior detailing.
- Pet hair removal: We all love our four-legged friends, but getting their hair out of your vehicle can be difficult. We have many tools at our disposal to help make this an easier task.
- Buffing: The clear coat on your vehicle can start to look a little dull with time or maybe even have some fine scratches on it. Buffing your vehicle can bring back the shine and remove minor scratches.
- Tar Removal: With the construction and road repair that seems to always be happening, the likely hood that you will end up getting fresh road tar on your vehicle at some point is high.
What can be detailed?
The short answer is basically anything with wheels and then some! We can detail:
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Semi tractors
Why you should choose Brad Deery Motors Appearance Department for your vehicles detail:
- Experience: Our detailers go through a rigorous training process and have regular continued education to stay on top of the best products and ways to detail a vehicle. We have experience detailing not only automobiles, but also motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles (RV’s), show vehicles, and even semi tractors.
- Reputation: Brad Deery Motors has been in Maquoketa since 1985. We are not a fly by night establishment that is here one day and gone tomorrow. We stand behind the quality of our details and hold our staff to a high standard of excellence.
- Facility: The Brad Deery Appearance Department has been expanding! We recently completely remodeled our building and upgraded all of our equipment. This state of the art facility is ready to handle any job, big or small.
How to prepare your car for detailing:
Before you bring your car to be detailed, there are a few things you can do to prepare it:
- Remove any personal belongings from the car. Things like car chargers and sun glasses will be put into a box while the vehicle is being cleaned (depending on what you are having completed) so they are not in the way. Please make sure any personal belongings that you may not want someone else handling, like firearms, are taken out of the vehicle before you drop the vehicle off.
- Plan your day. Detailing a vehicle takes time. Depending on what you are having done, it can take anywhere from 2 – 8 hours. Many customers utilize the night drop off and will bring their vehicle the day before. If you don’t have a ride home and live in Maquoketa, we can drop you off & pick you up when your vehicle is complete. If you work in Maquoketa, we can arrange pick up/ drop off of your vehicle while you are at work.
Getting your vehicle detailed is a great way to keep it looking its best. You can enjoy a clean, shiny car that you’ll be proud to drive. If you’re ready to get your vehicle detailed, contact us today. You’ll be glad you did!