Find a New Jeep Wrangler for Sale at Brad Deery Motors
Driving the 2022 Jeep Wrangler down a remote route with the top down and adventure around the corner is the epitome of freedom. There isn’t a more competent or recognizable car than the new Jeep Wrangler. Want to walk a rocky track or take a stroll along the beach? You can get a Wrangler. Jeeps haven’t changed that much over the years, but the contemporary Wrangler provides more conveniences and usefulness thanks to ongoing development. Jeep also provides five different engines for the Wrangler, so the chances are that one of them will meet your needs, whether you’re seeking power, fuel efficiency, or a combination of the two. The Jeep Wrangler is an SUV that comes in a two-door and a four-door, known as the Unlimited version. Sport and Rubicon are the two primary trim choices for the two-door Wrangler. Additionally, the Sport has a few sub-trims called the Willys Sport, Sport S, Willys, and Altitude. The Sahara, 4xe plug-in hybrid (only available in Sahara or Rubicon trim), and Rubicon 392 are further options for the four-door Wrangler Unlimited. A part-time four-wheel-drive system with low-range gearing is standard on most Wrangler models, and an all-wheel-drive system is not required.
- Redesigned tail lights- LED Sahara tail lights with a fiber optic-looking lit-up ring that makes up your running light and reverse LED light in the middle.
- Newly designed plastic mounting bracket at the tailgate.
- The reverse camera is mounted at the center of the spare tire at the back, making it sit out furthest, up, and high, providing a wider angle of view.
- Nice-looking exposed gas cap giving it the rough-like utility look.
- Available in different paint colors, namely, black, bright white, firecracker red, billet silver metallic, and granite crystal metallic.
- It also has enhanced brakes, a 1.5-inch suspension increase, 35-inch BF Goodrich KO2 all-terrain tires on 17-inch wheels, and a ton of blacked-out exterior trim and emblems.
- The Wrangler 4xe has the highest theoretical fuel efficiency for the Wrangler. It has a plug-in hybrid system and a four-cylinder turbocharged engine, and 375 horsepower and 22 miles of all-electric range are produced by this combination on a full battery charge. Recharging frequently might help you save a lot of money on petrol. But after the battery is depleted, the 4xe hybrid only achieves about 20 mpg, which isn’t much more efficient than the Wrangler’s standard V6.
- Although it has a lesser output than the standard V6, the 270-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder feels more powerful.
- A 5-inch touch screen, an eight-speaker radio, Bluetooth, and two USB connections are included in the infotainment system as standard.
- A 7-inch or 8.4-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, HD Radio, satellite radio, nine-speaker audio, a Wi-Fi hotspot, a 120-volt home power outlet, and additional USB ports are all available infotainment options.
- Additional amenities include remote start, proximity keyless entry, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, automatic temperature control, and automatic wipers.
- When the rear seats are folded down, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited’s cargo volume increases to 72.4 cubic feet from 31.7 cubic feet. It can fit everything from baggage and camping gear to timber and home improvement supplies. That is one of the largest cargo bays in the small SUV class.
- When properly outfitted, the two-door Wrangler can tow up to 2,000 pounds. The Wrangler Unlimited four-door model can pull 3,500 pounds more weight.
- The Wrangler offers a turbocharged 2.0-liter gasoline engine with 272 horsepower or a 2.2-liter diesel engine with 200 horsepower.
- Both a 7-inch color driver’s instrument cluster and a new 8-inch Uconnect infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are included as standard.
The interior of the Jeep Wrangler complements its assertive and aggressive design. Everything seems sturdy and well-assembled, and the style is functional yet beautiful. Although the premium trim levels’ leather-wrapped and cushioned surfaces give off a ritzier air, the lower trim levels are a little heavy on the harsh plastics.
Test drive the Jeep Wrangler
Consider a Jeep Wrangler to set yourself up for success and be ready for anything the world throws at you. This Vehicle will undoubtedly offer you the confidence and competence to handle it all easily. You can learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler in Maquoketa by visiting Brad Deery Motors. We are currently serving Maquoketa Dubuque Davenport Cedar Rapids Iowa City. We can arrange a test drive of the Jeep Wrangler so that you can see the Vehicle up close and experience its capability features. Brad Deery Motor is committed to serving Maquoketa Dubuque Davenport Cedar Rapids Iowa City drivers and those wishing to learn. Please drop by and get a new Jeep Wrangler in Maquoketa.