Find a New Chevrolet Trailblazer for Sale at Brad Deery Motors
Consumers in and near Davenport Cedar Rapids Dubuque and the surrounding areas who are interested in a compact five-passenger crossover should consider the new Chevrolet Trailblazer in Maquoketa at Brad Deery Motors. There are four core trim levels available. The LS is the base model and affordable entry point into the lineup but perhaps surprisingly well equipped. The up-level LT adds a number of popular features, including more technologies and amenities. The Activ is both more sport oriented and luxury oriented, and the RS is similar but with an interior and exterior appearance package.
Chevrolet Trailblazer: Exterior Features
The Trailblazer has a 7.5-inch ground clearance and measures 173.5 inches long—about 14.5 feet. All models have four doors and a rear liftgate, and there are seven distinct colors to choose from.
- Opt for at least the LT trim level to get roof rails that expand your cargo options.
- Seventeen-inch alloy wheels are standard, and 18-inch wheels are available via the RS trim level.
- Upgrade your liftgate with a hands-free mechanism via the Sun and Liftgate package.
- The Activ and RS have a two-tone color scheme or other exterior design enhancements.
- Fog lamps included with the LT and up help illuminate the road when visibility is at its lowest.
Chevrolet Trailblazer: Interior Features
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer I is a five-passenger vehicle that provides 41 inches of front legroom and 39 inches of rear legroom. The dedicated cargo area is impressive at more than 25 cubic feet.
- The base package includes cloth upholstery, air conditioning and an HD touch screen.
- The LT ups the creature comforts with heated and power-adjustable front seating.
- The Activ and RS have simulated leather upholstery and a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel.
- Let in natural light with a panoramic sunroof available via the Sun and Liftgate package.
- The Convenience package adds a pair of USB ports for your rear passengers.
Chevrolet Trailblazer: Mechanical Features
There are a number of different mechanical configurations available for the Trailblazer. Perhaps you want a daily commuter that maximizes fuel performance, or maybe you’d prefer a sportier experience.
- The base setup pairs a CVT with a turbo 1.2L three-cylinder: 136 hp and 162 lb.-ft.
- The optional setup pairs a nine-speed auto with a 1.3L three-cylinder: 155 hp and 174 lb.-ft.
- The Trailblazer with the CVT is front-wheel drive and the nine-speed all-wheel drive.
- Proximity keyless entry and push-button ignition are standard starting with the LT.
- The Activ and RS boast more sophisticated suspension tuning.
Chevrolet Trailblazer: Tech Features
The base model is loaded with advanced technologies that belie its price point. You also have the choice of a wide range of additional driver assists and technologies depending in the trim level.
- The LS features a 7-inch touch screen with wireless Apple and Android smartphone integration.
- The base model also has auto headlamps and high beams, auto emergency braking and lane keeping.
- The Driver Confidence option adds a blind-spot monitor and other advanced driver assists.
- The Convenience option adds an 8-inch touch screen with a more robust feature set.
- Or get the bigger touch screen via the Technology option plus smart cruise control and more. Or get the bigger touch screen via the Technology option plus smart cruise control and more.
Test-Drive the Chevrolet Trailblazer at Brad Deery Motors
No appointment is needed to test-drive the new Chevrolet Trailblazer I, but you can schedule an appointment if you prefer. If you call, email or text us, we can discuss current special, provide personalized quotes, explore financing options and much more, and if you shop with us online, our team is available to provide that same assistance via live chat.