Discover the New Ford Super Duty in Maquoketa at Brad Deery Ford
The new Ford Super Duty carries on the heritage of one of Ford’s famous F-series trucks. It’s available in either F-250 or F-350 variants and is certain to transform anyone into an instant boss. At Brad Deery Ford, we give everyone the chance to learn about and finance a new Ford Super Duty in Maquoketa. Before you buy, though, it’s a good idea to know just why this is such a miraculous heavy duty pickup truck serving Maquoketa Davenport Iowa City Cedar Rapids.
The F-series of pickup trucks is the bestselling in America. Most people focus in on the F-150, but the F-250 and F-350 trucks are revolutionary in a more commercial way. If you need more strength, more technology, and more off-roading, then the Super Duty is right for you.
- Take control of the trails in your life with Trail Control. Once you go into these modes, nothing on any trail can stop you. There’s also a Rock Crawl Mode that finetunes your truck’s suspension systems to take on major off-road terrain.
- If you need tires that can’t be stopped, then make sure to grab 35-inch Maximum-Traction tires for your Super Duty. There’s a 2-inch front lift and a 31.7 degree approach angle.
- The model’s strength comes from a high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy body. When Ford says “Built Ford Tough,” it’s not just a slogan. These trucks stand up over time to anything that nature throws at them.
- When this Super Duty was created, it got 20 million miles of testing before Ford was confident in going forward. Imagine having a truck that’s already stood up to 20 million miles of tests. That should give you plenty of confidence that the next 400,000 miles with your Ford Super Duty should be a beautiful journey.
- The new Ford Super Duty in Iowa has an available 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel that delivers 1,050 lb-ft of torque. You operate this bruiser with a 10-speed TorqShift automatic transmission. This is the stuff of legend, serving Maquoketa Davenport Iowa City Cedar Rapids truckers with up to 37,000 pounds of towing capacity when properly equipped.
Other Valuable Features
The Super Duty gets a revamp every few years, and this year it looks like it’s going to be a banner year for the model’s interior and technology.
- Check out the brand new 12-inch touchscreen infotainment system with pinch and zoom technology. You’ll command your entertainment, connectivity, and navigation with precision.
- When you’ve got this much power, you need technology that gives you full control. Thanks to the Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, your towing experiences will have no mishaps to speak of.
- A Ford Super Duty F-450 Limited has one of the most luxurious interiors ever created for a truck. It comes with Admiral Blue/light Slate leather-appointed seats, a dark ash wood console, and appliques in smoked stain all around the truck cab. It’s an experience that every business owner or major truck lover deserves.
- A new twin-panel power moonroof is available on many trims of the new Super Duty. If you want to grab the moonroof, be sure to get a crew cab.
- The exterior of the Super Duty is legendary this year, with PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors, Quad-Beam LED headlamps, and LED Box Lighting. Also choose from features like 6-inch illuminated power running boards and a retractable Tonneau pickup box cover. When you’ve got a truck that lives life at 430 horsepower, you really want to make sure its look matches its power. At least for the Super Duty, power and style are equally matched and unbeatable in the class.
Test Drive a New Ford Super Duty at Brad Deery Ford
The Ford Super Duty is the ultimate pickup truck for industrial leaders and for truck lovers. Not everyone gets to experience a Super Duty in their lifetime, so if this is your year to finally get your hands on the Super Duty, we’d love to help you get financed for this truck. We understand that most people investing this much in a truck have a lot of questions to ask before they buy. If you see a Super Duty in stock here at our dealership, just let us know you’d like to test drive. You can also ask a sales team member to help you custom order a Ford Super Duty through our dealership. If you’ve got questions about our Super Duty inventory, please contact us.