Find a New Ford EcoSport for Sale at Brad Deery Ford
You can now test-drive the new Ford EcoSport in Maquoketa at Brad Deery Ford, which is the local Ford dealership serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque. The EcoSport is the most affordable SUV in the Ford lineup. It’s available in four core trim levels—S, SE, SES and Titanium—and there are many ways to personalize those trims, which we’ll explore in the sections ahead.
Ford EcoSport: Exterior Features
The new Ford EcoSport available at our Ford dealership serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque is a subcompact crossover. The wheelbase is 99.2 inches. The overall length is 161.3 inches, which is about 13.4 feet, and the ground clearance impresses at 7.8 inches.
- Choose from nine distinct colors, including eye-popping options like Race Red and Luxe Yellow.
- Alloy wheels are standard, and 16- and 17-inch options are available in a variety of designs.
- The SES model’s exclusive appearance features black accents and black-painted wheels.
- The Titanium model’s exclusive style includes numerous chrome and other metallic accents.
- The SES and Titanium also have heated outside mirrors and rain-sensitive windshield wipers.
- Roof rails are included with the SE trim level and up and expand your cargo-toting options.
- Fog lamps and LED daytime running lamps are standard with the SE and up as well.
- Optional for all trim levels are hood and side sport decals and front and rear splash guards.
Ford EcoSport: Interior Features
While the EcoSport is a small vehicle, the interior may surprise you. Headroom and legroom for the driver and front passenger is 39.6 and 36.7 inches, respectively, and the second-row legroom is 36.7 inches. Dedicated cargo space is 20.9 cubic feet, and 50.0 cubic feet is available with the rear seat folded.
- All models have in-cabin 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot and at least two USB charging ports.
- The up-level SE makes the cabin more upscale with heated front seats and automatic climate control.
- Enhance your music listening experiences with a nine-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system.
- The SE Appearance package adds a power-adjustable driver’s seat and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- The SES and Titanium includes those features along with genuine leather upholstery.
Ford EcoSport: Mechanical Features
The EcoSport is one of the few vehicles in its segment to come standard with all-wheel drive. It also features a smooth automatic transmission bolted to a four-cylinder engine that is not only fuel efficient but delivers the acceleration you need when you need it.
- All models are powered by 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine: 166 horsepower and 149 pound-feet of torque.
- The six-speed automatic transmission distributes that power to all four wheels.
- The sportier SES provides even better handling and ride comfort thanks to a sport suspension.
- With the available trailering package, the EcoSport can tow an impressive 2,000 pounds.
- An available engine block heater makes it much easier to start your EcoSport on those cold mornings.
Ford EcoSport: Tech Features
All models come standard a SYNC infotainment system with Applink, 911 Assist and enhanced voice recognition. Beyond the base model, that system is upgraded with a high-definition color touch screen, pinch-to-zoom capabilities and many other advanced features.
- All models have the SYNC infotainment software, and you get SYNC 3 with the SE and up.
- The SYNC 3 system includes an 8-inch touch screen and, optionally, voice-activated navigation.
- With the 8-inch touch screen, you also get Apple and Android smartphone integration.
- An available blind-spot monitor alerts you to other vehicles passing through your blind spot.
- Available front and rear parking sensors help you avoid those hard-to-see obstacles.
- The remote engine start system and other features can be activated from your smartphone.
Test-Drive the Ford EcoSport at Brad Deery Ford
If you’d like to test-drive the new Ford EcoSport in Maquoketa, you can visit our Ford dealership serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque at your convenience to do that. You can also shop with us online. Our entire inventory is listed there, and we can assist you via live chat. You can also call or email, and we’re happy to answer questions, discuss specials, provide custom quotes and much more!