Find a New Dodge Charger for Sale at Brad Deery Motors
The Dodge Charger is an iconic American vehicle that continues to deliver an exhilarating sports car experience at an affordable price. Brad Deery Motors is the local Dodge dealer serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque Galena, and we’re delighted to announce that the new Dodge Charger is now available to test-drive, purchase and lease at our location. There are a wide range of trim levels and customizations option available, and we’ll explore some of those in the sections ahead.
Dodge Charger: Exterior Features
The new Dodge Charger in Maquoketa is a larger four-door sports car. The wheelbase is 120.0 inches. The overall length is 198.4 inches—or about 16.5 feet—and the ground clearance is 5.2 inches.
- Achieve your perfect style with more than a dozen exterior color options.
- Alloy wheels range from 17 to 20 inches in a variety of finishes and designs.
- With the R/T and up, further customize your Charger with racing stripes in various colors.
- Have the roof and spoiler painted black to create contrast with your body color choice.
- The Widebody models have an appearance package that widens the charger by 3.5 inches!
- Other available appearance kits include the Daytona Edition and the Blacktop Package.
- The SRT Jailbreak is the newest Charger model and the most powerful ever made.
- A functional hood scoop and heated outside mirrors are standard with the GT trim level and up.
Dodge Charger: Interior Features
All Charger models available through our Dodge dealership serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque Galena seat up to five. Front legroom is 41.8 inches. Second-row legroom is 40.1 inches, and the trunk provides 16.5 cubic feet of space.
- Give your Charger a more upscale feel with the available Nappa leather sport seats.
- The Hellcat models have special Lagune leather seats with a Hellcat logo.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel and dual-zone automatic climate control are standard equipment.
- Dial in the perfect ergonomics with standard power-adjustable front seating.
- The Scat Pack adds heated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
- Have passengers in the rear seat often? You can opt for seat heating back there as well.
Dodge Charger: Mechanical Features
There are many mechanical customization options for the new Dodge Charger in Maquoketa. While the Charger is traditionally viewed as a muscle car, drivers who simply prefer the traditional large American sedan have the option of all-wheel drive with the SXT and GT trim levels.
- Keyless entry, push-button ignition, remote start and cruise control are all standard features.
- The R/T is the first trim level with a V8 engine, and it adds an active exhaust as well.
- The Scat Pack adds a high-performance suspension and brakes and has a limited-slip differential.
- The Hellcat models feature an adaptive suspension and even more sophisticated brakes.
- The Performance Handling group lets you add many of these mechanical features to the lower trims.
- Available launch control lets you get off the line fast at the ideal RPM.
Dodge Charger: Tech Features
The new Dodge Charger in Maquoketa features the Uconnect infotainment system with a high-definition color touch screen. You also have the option of the Navigation & Travel group, which adds many additional infotainment features, including in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot.
- All models have the Uconnect 4 infotainment system with a high-definition touch screen.
- Beyond the base model, you get the 8.4-inch touch screen available with or without navigation.
- Beyond the R/T, the Charge has performance driving models that let you shape driving dynamics.
- Adaptive cruise control and other driver aids are available through the Technology Group.
- Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto are standard with all Uconnect systems.
Test-Drive the Dodge Charger at Brad Deery Motors
Our location serving Maquoketa Cedar Rapids Davenport Dubuque Galena now has the new Dodge Charger available to test-drive, and you can do that here at your convenience. You can also shop with us online through our website where we’re available to provide live assistance via chat, and you can call or email to ask questions about the Charger, discuss current specials, request custom quotes and much more!